2021/22 Season

The accommodation applications via RAM for 2021/22 are now closed.

If you would still like to apply you can do so directly via the University of London Hall.

Finding somewhere to live in London might feel like an intimidating prospect, but our staff are on hand to help.

Whether you’re looking for the convenience of halls of residence or would like to live with friends in a privately rented flat or house, there are many options available.

If you have any questions about accommodation, please email the Accommodation team on accommodation@ram.ac.uk who will be on hand to answer any queries that you may have.

Support services for students looking for private accommodation are available from University of London Housing Services (ULHS). They can also provide free legal advice, should you run into any housing-related difficulties during your time at the Academy.

Your accommodation options include:

Intercollegiate Halls:

The University of London Halls will be direct letting rooms for the academic year 2021/22 - how to apply (please note that the UoL applications website will be undergoing maintenance on Monday 28 June 2021, so you will not able to use the service on that day).

International Students House (ISH):

  • Affordable accommodation for students from various universities and institutions
  • Dormitory, triple, twin and single bedrooms available
  • Great Portland Street location, five minutes from the Academy
  • Apply directly as soon as the process opens in April as places are in extremely high demand

There are a number of other private halls, too – you can find more details in our accommodation guide

Student halls and flats are a popular choice, particularly for first-year students – utilities are included in the monthly rent and some halls also provide meals, making it easier to budget.

These options are often oversubscribed, so for the best chance of success, apply to more than one – the earlier, the better. Applications usually open in April, but check the deadline for each place you wish to apply to.

The University of London Halls are now taking bookings for returning students for 2021/22 at Eleanor Rosa House.

Eleanor Rosa House offers modern and dynamic student accommodation facilities in London. Situated in Stratford, the accommodation is located minutes away from a number of transport links with easy access to central London.

The building hosts 500+ outstanding student bedrooms, with floor to ceiling windows and panoramic views over the city. Choose from self-catered studio and en-suite rooms, each benefiting from vibrant social spaces like the rooftop terrace and games room.

For London-based students, Eleanor Rosa House is truly the epitome of modern student living.

To find out more, explore the brochure or visit the Eleanor Rosa website.

Lodgings and homestays involve renting a bedroom or part of a house from the homeowner, who also lives there. Communal spaces are usually shared. These lodgings are often on a short-term basis, giving you more flexibility. Bills and utilities are generally included in the price, making budgeting easier.

Houseshares are similar to lodgings and homestays, but you’ll live with a group of other people, not usually the homeowner. Bills are sometimes included in the price, but you may need to pay these separately. You should also check if things like council tax (a local tax) and TV licence are included. Generally, if everyone living in your houseshare is a student, you’ll be exempt from paying council tax and the Academy will provide you with an exemption letter.

You should start your search at the end of July/beginning of August if you’re looking for a room in September.

Details of available lodgings, homestays and houseshares are kept by the Estates Department. Email accommodation@ram.ac.uk with ‘Housing List’ in the subject line for details.

There are also websites advertising this kind of accommodation, including:

Some students opt to rent private accommodation with friends. Register with local estate agents and start looking in late July/early August for a September move-in date.

Property portals are an invaluable resource that enable you to research prices and availability in your chosen area(s). Almost all estate agents are registered with the two main sites, rightmove.co.uk and zoopla.co.uk.

Keen to find out more?

General info
Our guide, which can be downloaded below, provides a broad overview of all the different types of accommodation available to you.

Private rented accommodation
For more information about searching for a property, dealing with estate agents, private landlords, deposits, rent, references, contracts and general advice about renting a property, check out our guide to private rented accommodation, which can also be downloaded below.

Key information from both of these documents is summarised in the relevant sections above. If you require any help with accessing the documents, please contact accommodation@ram.ac.uk.

2021欧洲杯竞猜_2021欧洲杯竞猜app - 首页¥%

友情链接: 2021欧洲杯|2021欧洲杯官网|2021欧洲杯竞猜